What do a high school student, an English teacher, a professional photographer, a Microsoft executive, a former mayor, and a Latina activist have in common? They’ve all partnered with Midpen Media to make a difference in their lives and in the lives of others. Midpen Media’s staff, producers, clients, volunteers and donors work together to give our community a voice and create transformational experiences through video production. In 2016 alone, we worked with or featured nearly 300 area organizations.
WAYS TO DONATE
Shop via AmazonSmile:
Are you an online shopper? If you shop Amazon, you can send .05% of your total purchases right to us. Follow this link to support us while you shop.
Donate stock: If your stock is held in brokerage account, your broker can transfer your gift electronically. He or she will need the following information: Broker: Charles Schwab DTC: 0164 Account 3144-0121 Account Name. Mid Pen Media Center
Send a check payable to Midpen Media Center and mail to:
900 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Planned Giving – work with our Executive Director to design your living legacy
Donations Make Great Things Possible:
- $25 video recording cards for students and community volunteers
- $50 a new interview & story in our web archive of immigration stories
- $100 underwrites a youth studio show
- $200 provides an adult workshop scholarship
- $500 provides a youth summer camp scholarship
Midpen is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is 100% tax deductible
Other ways to Support us:
- Volunteering in the Studio or on Field Productions
- Become a Food & Wine Sponsor for Our Events,
- Equipment Donations,
- Volunteer to Teach a Media-related workshop – i.e. podcasting, blogging, editing, special effects, audio
Contact us with any donation ideas that you have. We look forward in appreciation.