Media Makers Speaker Series
Due Thursday, September 20th @11:59pm
Last Name First MI
City State Zip
Phone (1) (2)
Gender: I identify as .
Race: I am .
I am in grade.
If you’d like to apply to more than one position, please submit a separate application for each position. There is a separate application for the YAC, which you can get to by clicking here.
I am applying for the following Youth Leadership Position from the list below:
• High School Liaison
• Youth Social Media Coordinator
• Media Maker Speaker Series Coordinator
• Film Screenings Coordinator
• Youth Volunteer Coordinator
• Lead Field Production Intern
• Lead Studio Production Intern
• Lead Freelance Video Production Intern
The rest of the application can be completed by writing a short paragraph on each question or by submitting a link to a private online video (use password-protected youtube or vimeo) of you answering these questions out loud. If you’re submitting a video, please paste its link here and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Submit”:
My application video link:
My application video password:
Otherwise, continue and respond with a paragraph or two for each question:
1. Please explain your other extra-curricular commitments for the Fall semester and explain how you will have the time and energy to fulfill the requirements of the leadership position you’re applying for.
2. Why do you want this youth leadership position?
3. What skills, experiences, or future plans do you have that would prepare and motivate you to hold this youth leadership position?
4. There are all different kinds of leaders. What about you makes you a leader?
5. A youth you are leading at the Media Center seems to have done something we told her not to do. How would you handle the situation?
6. Explain how you are prepared to do the independent work that this youth leadership position requires you to do. Please refer to the details of this specific leadership position.
7. How do you want to grow as a youth leader this year?