October 1st, 2015
Call to Order
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
Minutes Approval: September 17, 2015
1. 180 El Camino Real [15PLN-00123]: Request by Andy Neilands, on behalf of Stanford University, for Major Architectural Review of the Anthropologie tenant facade, signage, interior improvements, cafe, and outdoor seating. The project site is the 33,520 square foot Building DD at Stanford Shopping Center. Zoning District: Community Commercial (CC). Environmental Assessment: Categorically Exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per CEQA guideline Section 15301 and Section 15304.
2. 180 El Camino Real [15PLN-00085]: Request by Eric Allen of SPG Center, LLC, on behalf of the Board of Trustees to the Leland Stanford Junior University, for Major Architectural Review of site improvements, tenant facade improvements, and new freestanding and directional signage visible from the public right of way for the Stanford Shopping Center. Zoning District: Community Commercial (CC). Environmental Assessment: Categorically Exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per CEQA guideline Section 15301 and Section 15304.
3. Downtown Palo Alto Parking Wayfinding: Request by City of Palo Alto Planning and Community Environment for formal review of the design concepts for the Downtown Palo Alto Parking Wayfinding project.
5. 3200 El Camino Real [15PLN-00305]: A request by Joanne Park, of Architectural Dimensions, on behalf of the Prabhu Corporation for a Preliminary Architectural Review for the demolition of an existing hotel and the construction of a new four-story, 50′-0″ tall hotel with 93 guestrooms and two-level underground garage. Zoning District: Commercial Service (CS) zoning district.
4. ARB Findings: Discussion and Recommendation to the City Council regarding a proposed changes to the ARB findings.
6. ARB 2015 Design Awards: ARB members will discuss projects eligible for the 2015 ARB Awards to arrive at a short list.
Board/Staff Announcements, Updates, Reports, and Comments