December 17th, 2015
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
Minutes Approval: November 19, 2015
1. 180 El Camino Real [15PLN-00355]: Request by Jason Smith, on behalf of the Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University, for Major Architectural Review of facades and signage for The North Face in Building CC at Stanford Shopping Center. Zoning District: Community Commercial (CC). Environmental Assessment: Categorically Exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per CEQA Guideline Section 15301. This item was continued from the meeting of November 19, 2015.
2. 2501 Embarcadero Way [File 15-PLN-00371]: ARB study session to discuss Public Work’s proposal for a new two-story, 7,500 square foot, 50-foot tall building designed to handle sludge de-watering and truck load-outs, with adjacent stand-by generator, to be placed centrally on the Regional Water Quality Control Plant site, and a new outdoor equipment area next to the existing incinerator to handle sludge blending and odor control functions. The Site and Design Review application for this project has been submitted and is under review. An Environmental Analysis (Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration) will be published the week of December 14, 2015 for public review and comment and formal review by the Planning and Transportation Commission is tentatively scheduled for a January meeting.
3. 2747 Park Blvd. [15PLN-00388]: Request by DES Architects and Engineers, on behalf of the Jay Paul Company, for Study Session Review of a proposed 33,323 square-foot, three-story R&D building. The existing 4,800 square-foot commercial building would be demolished. Zone District: GM General Manufacturing.
4. 3045 Park Blvd. [15PLN-00389]: Request by DES Architects and Engineers, on behalf of the Jay Paul Company, for Study Session review of a proposed 29,120 square-foot, two-story R&D building. The existing 17,756 square-foot two-story commercial building would be demolished. Zone District: GM(AD) General Manufacturing with Automobile Dealership overlay.
5. 744-750 San Antonio Road [15PLN-00314]: Request by Rashik Patel on behalf of M10 Dev, LLC for Architectural Review of a lot merger, demolition of existing structures and construction of two new hotel buildings (297 rooms in 153,580 square feet). The project includes surface parking and an underground garage, hotel amenities and other minor site improvements. Environmental Assessment: pending. Zoning District: Service Commercial CS.
Board/Staff Announcements, Updates, Reports and Comments