March 2nd, 2017
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
- Transmittal of the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, and Administrative Staff-Level Architectural Review Approvals
2. QUASI-JUDICIAL / PUBLIC HEARING: 855 El Camino Real [16PLN-00237]: Request for Architectural Review of an Amendment to an existing Master Sign Program and Sign Exception for construction of a new externally illuminated post-mounted freestanding tenant sign for “Gott’s Roadside” at Town & Country. Environmental Assessment: Categorically Exempt per CEQA Guideline Section 15301. Zoning District: Community Commercial (CC).
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 799 Embarcadero Road (file PLN16-00263): Applicant’s Request for Architectural Review Approval of a Two-Story, 6,663 Square Foot Replacement Fire Station Building Located on the Northwest Corner of Embarcadero and Newell Roads Adjacent to the Southeasterly Edge of Rinconada Park on an 18.27 Acre Property. Environmental Assessment: The Project is Exempt From the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Pursuant to Section 15302 (Replacement or Reconstruction of Existing Structures). Zoning District: Public Facility (PF)
4. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3223 Hanover Street [16PLN-00190]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Major Architectural Review to Allow the Demolition of two Existing Office / R&D Buildings and the Construction of a new two-story 110,000 Square Foot Office / R&D Building. Environmental Assessment: A Mitigated Negative Declaration was Circulated for Public Comment From February, 22, 2017 to March 13, 2017. Zoning District: RP; RP(L). For More Information, Please Contact Graham Owen at email@example.com.
5. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 1545 Alma Street [16PLN-00283]: Consideration of an Architectural Review Application to Allow an Addition to an Existing Single- Family Residence and the Construction of two Additional Units on a 10,000 Square Foot lot. The Project Also Requests a Design Enhancement Exception for Driveway Width and Distance From the Adjacent Property. Environmental Assessment: The Project is Exempt from CEQA per Guideline Section 15303 (New Construction) Zoning District: RM-15
Approval of Minutes
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements