June 15th, 2017
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
2. 4115 El Camino Real (17PLN-00085): Request for Preliminary Architectural Review of a Proposed Three-Story, 16,747 Square Foot Mixed-Use Development Comprised of Ground Floor Retail, Second Floor Office and Residential, Third Floor Residential (Seven Residential Units in Total) and Below-Grade Parking. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. The Formal Application Will be Subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Review. Zoning District: CN (Neighborhood Commercial). For More Information, Contact the Project Planner Phillip Brennan at email@example.com.
3. 3200 El Camino Real [17PLN-00155]: Request for Preliminary Architectural Review to Allow the Demolition of an Existing two-Story Hotel and Construction of a new Four-Story 97 room 53,745 Square Foot Hotel. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. Formal Application will be Subject to CEQA Review. Zoning District: CS. For More Information, Contact the Project Planner Sheldon S. Ah Sing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. QUASI-JUDICIAL. 2755 El Camino Real [16PLN-00464]: Consideration of a Site and Design Review to Allow the Construction of a New Four-Story Multi-Family Residential Building with 60 Units and one Level of Below-Grade Parking. This Project will also require legislative actions that are not subject to ARB review. Environmental Assessment: An Initial Study is Being Prepared Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). Zoning District: PF (Public Facility). For More Information, Contact the Project Planner Claire Hodgkins at email@example.com.
5. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 567 Maybell Avenue [15PLN-00248]: Recommendation on the Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Major Architectural Review to Allow Demolition of Four Single-Family Residences and Construction of 16 two-Story Single-Family Residences With Basements. Environmental Assessment: Consistent with Previously Adopted Mitigated Negative Declaration for the Project. Zoning Districts: R-2 and RM-15. For More Information, Please Contact Contract Planner Sheldon Ah Sing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approval of Minutes
6. May 18, 2017 Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements