November 20th, 2014
Call to Order
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
1. Election of Chair and Vice-chair.
Minutes Approval: None
Public Hearing Items:
2. 1050 Page Mill Road [14PLN-00074]: Request by Allison Koo, 1050 Page Mill Road Property, LLC, on behalf of the Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University, for a Community Scoping Meeting to take verbal comments regarding the scope and content of the Draft EIR. The proposed discretionary Architectural Review application is for the demolition of existing structures and construction of up to 287,000 sf of office in four buildings. Environmental Assessment: Pending EIR. Zoning District: RP (Research Park). This Item appeared on the November 6, 2014 ARB hearing agenda but was postponed.
3. 1450 Page Mill Road [14PLN-00335]: Request by Jim Inglis for Preliminary Architectural Review (ARB) for the demolition of the two existing buildings on site, totaling 59,539 sf and construction of a new two story 77,814 sf office building. Environmental Assessment: Not a project as defined by CEQA, additional review will be done with the formal application. Zoning District: RP (Research Park).
4. 2515-2585 El Camino Real [14PLN-00321]: Request by the Hayes Group Architects on behalf of ECRPA, LLC for Preliminary Architectural Review of a new 39,638 sf lot, to replace an existing 9,694 square foot restaurant (Olive Garden). Zone Districts: CC (2) and CN. Environmental Assessment: Not a project as defined by CEQA, additional review will be done with the formal application.
5. 429 University Avenue [14PLN-00222]: Request by Ken Hayes Architects, Inc. on behalf of Kipling Post LP for Architectural Review of a proposal to demolish two existing one-story commercial/retail buildings containing a total of 11,633 square feet (sf) of floor area and construct a 31,407 sf, four-story mixed use building with two levels of underground parking providing 41 on-stie spaces on a 11,000 sf site in the Downtown Commercial (CD-C (GF)(P)) zoning district. Environmental Assessment: The draft Initial Study and draft Mitigated Negative Declaration is available for a public review comment period November 17 – December 12, 2014, in accordance with California Environment Quality Act (CEQA) requirements.
Board/Staff Announcements, Updates, Reports, and Comments: