COMMUNITY TV SHOWS
The Media Center is a place to fulfill your dreams,
have creative fun, or just get your message out to
- Borrow Cameras to Record an Event
- Record Interviews and Visuals to Create a Documentary
- Create a Studio Show
- Much more! See the Production
have digital cameras, digital editing systems, a beautiful
studio and control room to make available for your projects
at nominal, subsidized rates.
No experience is necessary.
We’ll teach you what you need to know.
To use our facilities and equipment for community access,
- Your production must be non-commercial
- Your production must
air on our community cable channels
must live or work in our service area (Palo Alto, East Palo
Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton, & Stanford)
- You must take classes pertaining to the equiment you will be using or demonstrate your competence with
- You must abide by all our other Policies and Procedures.
Get started by attending an Orientation Session.
If you can’t make it during one of the listed times, call us! We'll be happy to show you around.