September 15th, 2016
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
Approval of Minutes: May 19, 2016 Regular PAC Meeting
1. 2600 El Camino Real – Final Review for Public Art in Private Development by artist Koryn Rolstad for a project at 2600 El Camino Real
2. 3223 Hanover Street – Final review for Public Art in Private Development by artist Gordon Huether for a project at 3223 Hanover Street
3. Charleston – Arastradero Transit Corridor – Staff recommends the approval of artist Susan Zoccola for the project
4. Fire Station 3 – Staff recommends the approval of artist Pete Beeman for the project
5. Temporary Public Art – Staff recommends the approval of funds in the amount of $5000 for a temporary installation titled Truth Booth by the Cause Collective to take place in November 2016.
6. Accession of Artwork – Staff recommends the accession of frescoes into the collection by Victor Arnautoff located onsite of the former Palo Alto Medical Clinic at 300 Homer Street, Palo Alto.
7. Adoption of Two Year Work Plan – Staff recommends the adoption of priority projects for the next two years as identified at the September retreat
8. Logo/Branding Development – Allocation of funds in the amount of $5,000 to support the development of a Public Art Program Logo and related templates
For Your Calendar
Next PAC Regular Meeting – 7 PM, October 20, 2016
Franz Mayer of Munich Presentation October 14, 2016