August 17th, 2017
Agenda Changes, Requests, Deletions
Approval of Minutes: July 20, 2017
1. Highway 101 Bike/Pedestrian Bridge – Staff recommends the approval of artwork by Mary Lucking for the project.
2. Acquisition of Creative Seating Elements – Staff recommends the allocation of up to $17,100 for the purchase of the creative seating elements by Colin Selig and acceptance ofartistic benches into the city collection of public art.
3. De-Accession of Artworks – Staff recommends initiating deaccession evaluation process for Digital DNA by Adrianna Varela and Nilton Maltz, currently sited at Lytton Plaza.
4. De-Accession of Artworks – Staff recommends initating the deaccession process for Go Mama by Marta Thoma, currently sited on California Avenue.
5. King Plaza Temporary Public Artwork – Staff recommends the approval of three upcoming temporary public artworks for King Plaza by Toby Fraley, Megan Geckler and Konstantin Dimopolus, and allocation of funds in the amount of $15,000 for the Toby Fraley installation.
For Your Calendar: Next PAC Regular Meeting – 7 PM, September 21, 2017.
Retreat – 8:30 – 1:00 Friday, September 8, 2017
Public Letters to the Commission