B. SPECIAL ORDERS OF THE DAY
2. Community Group Presentation - Partners In Education PiE
3. Selection of Candidates to Be Interviewed for the Architectural Review Board for One Term Ending on September 30, 2014
C. CITY MANAGER COMMENTS/ORAL COMMUNICATIONS/CONSENT CALENDAR/AGENDA CHANGES,ADDITIONS,AND DELETIONS
4. Approval of Amendment No. 1 to add the amount of $192,798 to Contract No. C11136167 with Siegfried Engineering Inc. for a Total Contract Not to Exceed Value of $284,740 for Providing Final Design and Construction/Bidding Services for the Regional Water Quality Control Plant Landscaping Project
5. Finance Committee Recommendation to Accept the SAP Security Audit
6. Approval of a Contract With Spencon Construction, Inc. in the Amount of $703,490.38 for the FY 2012 Sidewalk, Curb, and Gutter Repairs Project
7. Approve and Authorize Amendment No. 1 to Contract C10135247 with Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC for Additional Funding for the Second Contract Year in the Amount of $49,910 and for the Third Contract Year in the Amount of $105,500 for Provision of Services for Transportation and Disposal of Ash for the Regional Water Quality Control Plant
8. Approval of a Contract with Promium, LLC in the Amount of $190,349 to Install Hardware and Software for a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) at the Regional Water Quality Control Plant
D. ACTION ITEMS
9. Response to Alternative Scenarios for Sustainable Communities Strategy (SB375), Designation of Planned Development Areas, and Update of Regional Housing Needs Allocation Process (RHNA)
E. ACTION ITEMS/COUNCIL MEMBER COMMENTS ANNOUNCEMENTS AND QUESTIONS/ADJOURNMENT
10. Adoption of a Budget Amendment Ordinance Amending the Fiscal Year 2012 to Provide Additional Appropriations of $1,520,426 to Fund the Implementation of the Blueprint Process Plan for the Development Center
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • firstname.lastname@example.org