PALO ALTO PUBLIC ART COMMISSION:
2007 On-Demand Webcast Archives
July 19th, 2007
A. ROLL CALL/ORAL COMMUNICATIONS/APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES/FINANCIAL REPORT/NEW BUSINESS
1. Plaques and labels for City Hall
2. California Avenue Underpass
B. NEW BUSINESS (ACTION)
New Business (Action):
3. Mitchell Park Site Commission to approve artist maquettes for the Mitchell Park Sculpture Project community process.
C. NEW BUSINESS (NON-ACTION)
New Business (non-action):
4. Maintenance of Permanent Collection Status report on deaccessioning and the CAP assessment.
5. California Avenue Fountain Report by staff on bids for project installation.
6. Public Art for San Francisquito Creek Storm Water Pump Station Staff report on RFP. Commission to select subcommittee. Proposals are due on July 24.
D. NEW BUSINESS (cont.)
New Business (Non-Action):
7. Greg Brown Mural Report by wall maintenance at Midtown mural site.
8. Youth Art Purchase Award 2006 Commission to discuss siting of La girafe by Cooper Elliott.
9. Recruitment for New Commissioners Letter to be sent out to interested applicants on August 2, 2007.
10. Retreat Commission to discuss plans for a retreat.
11. Brian Coleman Update by staff on project.
12. Bishop Building Mural Update by staff on completion of mural project.
13. Resiting Steven J. Rand Sculpture
E. NEW BUSINESS (ONGOING)/ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
New Business (Ongoing):
15. Childrenšs Library Mural
16. Civic Center Plaza Art Installation Phase II, Samuel Yates
17. New Artwork for California Avenue Report by subcommittee on opportunity for artwork on California Avenue.