B. CONSENT CALENDAR
5. Approval of a Contract with VOX Network Solutions for Implementation Services Relating to Installation of Avaya Telecommunications System
6. Approval of Purchase Order for Acquisition of Hewlett Packard Company Network Switching Equipment
7. Approval of a Contract with Radovich Corp. dba Cal Coast Telecom for the Re-Cabling of City facilities in preparation for a Unified Communications System
8. Appointment of Paul Goldstein as the Palo Alto Bicycle Advisory Committee Representative to the Valley Transportation Authority's Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
9. Approval of a Contract Amendment with BMS Design Group Contract (C11138343) to Extend the Term and Add $25,000 for a Total Not to Exceed Amount of $225,000 for the Palo Alto Rail Corridor Study
10.Submittal of Mitchell Park Library and Community Center Monthly Construction Contract Report
11.Approval of Amendment No. One to Agreement With the Palo Alto Unified School District for the provision of Fiscal Services by City to School District for the PAUSD 2012 Summer Enrichment Program and Provide Collaborative After-School Summer Programs
12.2nd Reading: Adoption of an Ordinance of the Council of the City of Palo Alto Amending Section 18.08.040 of the Palo Alto Municipal Code (The Zoning Map) to Change the Classification of Property Located at 335 and 355 Alma Street from CD-C(P) and CN-N(P) to PC Planned Community Zone (PC__) for a Mixed Office and Retail, Four-Story, 50 Foot Tall Building (and a 70 Foot Tall Corner Tower Feature) on the Former Shell Station Site. The Project Includes Exceptions to the Daylight Plane and 35 Foot Height Limit Within 150 Feet of Residential Property. (First Reading May 14, 2012 - Passed 7-2)
13.Approval of an Agreement with the Town of Los Altos Hills and the County of Santa Clara for the Recovery of Two Thirds of the Costs ($33,334) for Improvements at Page Mill Road & Buena Vista Avenue- Moody Road
14.Adoption of a Resolution Approving a Professional Services Agreement between the Northern California Power Agency and the Cities of Alameda, Palo Alto and Santa Clara for Electric Transmission, Generation and Regulatory Consulting Services
15.Adoption of a Resolution Calling a General Municipal Election- Tuesday, November 6, 2012
C. ACTION ITEMS
16.Public Hearing: Appeal Of An Architectural Review Approval And A Record Of Land Use Action Regarding the Director's Architectural Review Approval Of A Three Story Development Consisting Of 84 Rental Residential Units In 104,971 Square Feet Within The Upper Floors, 50,467 S.F. Ground Floor Research And Development Area, Subterranean And Surface Parking Facilities, And Offsite Improvements, With Two Concessions Under State Housing Density Bonus Law (GC65915), and Approval of a Mitigated Negative Declaration, On A 2.5 Acre Parcel At 195 Page Mill Road And 2865 Park Boulevard. * Quasi-Judicial
D. ACTION ITEMS/COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
17.Approval of Budget and Schedule for Technical Analysis of Hazardous Materials Implications for Zoning at Industrial Locations and for Plating Shop Operations at Communications and Power Industries (CPI) at 811 Hansen Way
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • email@example.com