B. SPECIAL ORDERS OF THE DAY
3. Community Presentation by Neighbors Abroad
C. CITY MANAGER COMMENTS/MINUTES APPROVAL/ORAL COMMUNICATIONS/CONSENT CALENDAR/AGENDA CHANGES, ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
Minutes Approval: November 28, 2011
6. Approval of Amendment Number 2 to the OPOWER Contract with the City of Palo Alto to add Website Portal and Related Web-based Services at no Cost in Addition to the Home Energy Reports
7. Request to Cancel City Council Meeting of April 2, 2012 and Call a Special Council Meeting on April 23, 2012
8. Approval of a Three Year Wastewater Enterprise Fund Contract with Casey Construction, Inc., in an Amount Not to Exceed $2,070,505 for Wastewater Collection System Maintenance Services
9. Recommendation by the CAO Committee to the City Council to Approve the Contract with Sherry Lund Associates for the Amount Not To Exceed $35,050 to Complete the Four CAO Evaluations for the 2011-2012 Performance Review Cycle.
10. Approval of Change Order Fifteen in the Amount of $278,710 to Flintco Construction for the Mitchell Park Library and Community Center Project
D. ACTION ITEMS
11. Public Hearing: Consideration of the Proposed Lytton Gateway Planned Community (PC), including: (1) Approval of a Mitigated Negative Declaration, (2) Adoption of a PC Ordinance Amending the Zoning Map of the City Of Palo Alto to Change the Zone Designations of 355 and 335 Alma, currently CDC-P and CDN-P to Allow a Mixed Use, Five-Story, 64- foot Tall Building (and an 84’ Corner Tower Feature) on the former Shell Station Site, including Two Concessions under State Density Bonus Law (Building Height and Daylight Plane), and (3) Approval of a Resolution Amending the Comprehensive Plan Designation for a Portion of the Site (335 Alma) to Regional/Community Commercial (from Neighborhood Commercial), for the Project Located at 355 and 335 Alma Street. * Quasi-Judicial.
E. ACTION ITEMS/COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
13. Consideration of a Recommendation by the CAO Committee to the City Council to Approve a Contract with Sherry Lund Associates for the Amount of Not to Exceed $6,000 to Secure Additional Input from the Direct Reports to the Four CAO’s Performance Reviews.
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • firstname.lastname@example.org