The Midpeninsula Community Media Center is a nonprofit agency with digital media resources and training available to the public.
Use the Media Center to:
- Learn Video Production and Other Digital Media
- Craft and Distribute Your Message, Performance, Story, etc.
- Make Shows on Local Cable TV Access Channels
- View Videos and Photography in our Online Gallery, or Cable Channels or Web Streams
- Build Community through the Media You Create
- Build Community as a Media Center Volunteer Participating on Production Teams
Perhaps most important are the ways you can “Stay Connected” with us on an ongoing basis.