WAYS TO DONATE
Thank you to all of you who donated on us as part of our Giving Tuesday effort to raise funds for the new van roll out in 2019. We raised just over $9000 and we have pledges of an additional $1200! Our goal was ambitious at $12.500, so we are thrilled. Thank you to our faithful fans.
Donate via PayPal (use the blue button to the right to donate without a PayPal account)
Shop via AmazonSmile:
Are you an online shopper? If you shop Amazon, you can send .05% of your total purchases right to us. Follow this link to support us while you shop.
Donate stock: If your stock is held in brokerage account, your broker can transfer your gift electronically. He or she will need the following information: Broker: Charles Schwab DTC: 0164 Account 3144-0121 Account Name. Mid Pen Media Center
Send a check payable to Midpen Media Center and mail to:
900 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Planned Giving – work with our Executive Director to design your living legacy
Donations Make Great Things Possible:
- $25 video recording cards for students and community volunteers
- $50 a new interview & story in our web archive of immigration stories
- $100 underwrites a youth studio show
- $200 provides an adult workshop scholarship
- $500 provides a youth summer camp scholarship
Midpen is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is 100% tax deductible
Other ways to Support us:
- Volunteering in the Studio or on Field Productions
- Become a Food & Wine Sponsor for Our Events,
- Equipment Donations,
- Volunteer to Teach a Media-related workshop – i.e. podcasting, blogging, editing, special effects, audio
Contact us with any donation ideas that you have. We look forward in appreciation.