October 20th, 2022
Call to Order / Roll Call
1. Adoption of a Resolution Authorizing Use of Teleconferencing for Architectural Review Board During Covid-19 State of Emergency
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recently Submitted Projects
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3300 El Camino Real [21PLN-00028]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Major Architectural Review to Allow the Construction of a new two-Story, 50,355 sf Office/R&D Project with 40% Surface Parking & 60% Below-Grade Parking. The Proposal Includes 2,517 sf of Amenity Space. Environmental Assessment: Pending IS/MND. Zoning District: RP (Research Park). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Garrett Sauls at Garrett.Sauls@CityofPaloAlto.org.
4. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 901 South California Avenue [22PLN-00142]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Major Architectural Review to Allow Demolition of a two-Story Office Building (54,930 sf) and Construction of a new two-Story Approximately 55,583 Square Foot Office Building with a 2,709 Square Foot Amenity Space. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from the provisions of CEQA per Section 15302. Zoning District: RP(L) (Research Park).
5. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 414 California Avenue [22PLN-00207]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Minor Board-Level Architectural Review to Allow the Removal and Replacement of Existing Stucco with new Tenant Colors, Rooftop Mechanical Equipment, two Parking lot Trees, Front Breeze-Block Screen Wall and Façade, new Landscaping, and new Signage. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from the Provisions of CEQA per Section 15301. Zoning District: CC(2)(R)(P) (Community Commercial).
Approval of Minutes
6. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for September 1, 2022
7. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for September 15, 2022
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
8. Informational Item on Several Applications Currently on File for the Frys Site at 200- 340 Portage and 3400 Park Blvd