November 18th, 2021
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recent Project Decisions.
2. 739 Sutter [21PLN-00222]: Request for Preliminary Architectural Review of a Proposed 12 Unit Townhome Development within two Buildings on a 0.38 Acre Site. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. The Formal Application Will be Subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Review. Zoning District: RM-20 (Multi-family Residential). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Stan Ketchum at email@example.com.
3. Adoption of a Resolution Authorizing Use of Teleconferencing for Architectural Review Board During Covid-19 State of Emergency.
4. ARB Awards: Consider the Reduced List of Eligible Projects and Associated Photographs Taken by Board Members, and Develop a List of Award Categories.
Approval of Minutes
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for October 7, 2021
6. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for October 21, 2021
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
North of Ventura Coordinated Area Plan (NVCAP) Working Group Updates – Boardmember Lew
Discuss California Avenue and the Mayor‘s Suggestion to Discuss how to Make it Successful From an Architectural and Space Planning Perspective.
Ad Hoc Committee Items
7. 160 Waverley Street [20PLN-00301]: Ad Hoc Committee to Review Revisions and Additional Details for the Roof Terraces (Two Terraces) to Increase Privacy and Reduce the Usable Area of the Roof Terraces. Additionally, a Material Sample for the Proposed Awnings is to be Provided to Ensure it is Consistent with the Approved Project. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from CEQA in Accordance With Guideline Section 15303 (New Construction). Zoning District: RM-20. For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at firstname.lastname@example.org.