December 1st, 2022
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recently Submitted Projects
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 660 University [21PLN00341]: Consideration of a Planned Community (PC) Rezoning, to Combine 3 Parcels (511 Byron St, 660 University Ave, 680 University Ave/500 Middlefield Rd), Demolish Existing Buildings (9,216 SF Office) and Provide a New Four-Story Mixed-Use Building with Ground Floor Office (9,115 SF) and Multi-Family Residential (all Floors) Including a Two Level Below-Grade Parking Garage. Proposed Residential (41,570 SF) Will Include 65 Units (47 Studios, 12 1-Bedroom, 6 2-Bedroom); and Request for a Comprehensive Plan Amendment to Allow Replacement of Existing Office Floor Area in the Multiple Family (MF) Land Use Designation. Environmental Assessment: A Notice of Preparation for an Environmental Impact Report was circulated from November 4, 2022 Through December 5, 2022. For More Information, Please Contact the Project Planner: Emily Foley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 123 Sherman [21PLN-00172]: Consideration of a Major Architectural Review Application to Allow Demolition of Four Existing Buildings and Construction of a New 3-story Office Building With Two Levels of Below-grade Parking. This Project Would Also Require a Lot Merger to Merge Three Existing Parcels. Environmental Assessment: An Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration is Being Prepared in Accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). Zoning District: CC (2)(R). For More Information Contact the Project Planner, Emily Foley, at Emily.Foley@cityofpaloalto.org.
Approval of Minutes
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for October 20, 2022
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for November 3, 2022
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements