February 4th, 2021
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recent Project Decisions.
2. 1700 Embarcadero Road [20PLN-000290]: Request for Preliminary Architectural Review of a Proposed Two-Story Approximately 31,377 Square Foot Automobile Dealership. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. The Formal Application Will be Subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Review. Zoning District: CS(D)(AD) (Service Commercial with Site and Design Review and Automobile Dealership Combining Districts). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Sheldon Ah Sing at email@example.com.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 180 El Camino Real [20PLN-00172]: Recommendation on Replacement of Wall Signs for Macy’s that do not Comply with the Stanford Shopping Center Master Tenant Facade & Sign Program. Additionally, Consider Revisions to the Master Tenant Facade & Sign Program for Anchor Tenants. Environmental Assessment: Exempt per Guideline Section 15301. Zoning District: CC (Community Commercial District). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at Samuel.Gutierrez@cityofpaloalto.org.
Approval of Minutes
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for December 3, 2020
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for December 17, 2020
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements