March 3rd, 2022
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
2. 901 South California Avenue [21PLN-00274]: Request for Preliminary Architectural Review to allow the demolition of an existing building and construction of an approximately 55,583 square foot Office/R&D Building. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. The Formal Application Will be Subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Review. Zoning District: RP(L)(Research Park). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Garrett Sauls at Garrett.Sauls@CityofPaloAlto.org.
3. California Avenue Street Improvements / Parklet
4. 250 Cambridge Ave [21PLN-00281]: Request for a Minor Board Level Architectural Review to Allow Renovation of the Façade for an Existing Three-Story Office Building to Create a more Inviting Public Entry and Improved Pedestrian Experience. A Design Enhancement Exception (DEE) is Included to Increase the Height of the Building to Allow for Light Monitors to be Installed on the Roof. Zoning District: CC(2)(R). Environmental Assessment: Exempt per Guideline Section 15301. For more information, Contact the Project Planner, Samuel Gutierrez at Samuel.Gutierrez@CityofPaloAlto.org.
5. Public Hearing: Discuss Revisions to Objective Design Standards based on Feedback from City Council and Analysis of Missing Standards. – CONTINUED TO MARCH 10, 2022
6. Discuss the Draft Architectural Review Board’s (ARB) Draft Work Plan, Suggest Changes, and Recommend Submitting the Draft Work Plan to the City Council; and Discuss the ARB’s Annual Report and any Bylaw Changes Needed. – CONTINUED TO MARCH 10, 2022
Approval of Minutes
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements