May 19th, 2022
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recent Project Decisions.
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 180 El Camino Real [22PLN-00028]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Board Level Architectural Review application to allow for a new storefront façade and signage for Brilliant Earth retail tenant (formerly Marimekko – Space #71, Bldg. D). Environmental Assessment: Exempt From CEQA per Section 15303 (New Construction). Zoning District: CC (Community Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Tamara Harrison at Tamara.Harrison@mbakerintl.com.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 488 University Avenue [22PLN-00040]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Major Architectural Review to Allow for a Sign Exception for a Projecting Sign and a Window Sign. The Project Also Includes Code Compliant Wall Signs. Environmental Assessment: Project is Exempt from CEQA in Accordance with Guidelines Section 15301 (Existing Structures) and 15311 (Accessory Structures-On Premise Signs). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Claire Raybould at email@example.com.
Approval of Minutes
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for April 21, 2022.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
AdHoc Committee Agenda
5. 2609 Alma Street [21PLN-00176]: Ad Hoc Committee Review of a Project that was Conditioned to Return with Project Changes Related to Second and Third Floor Deck Privacy, and Massing as Seen From Alma Street. Environmental Assessment: Exempt From CEQA in Accordance with Guideline 15404 (New Construction). Zoning District: RM-30 (Multi-Family Residential). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Emily Foley at Emily.Foley@cityofpaloalto.org.