September 6th, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2),Administrative Staff-Level Architectural Review Approvals.
2. QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3241 Park Avenue [18PLN-00192]: Request for Preliminary Architectural Review of a Proposed Two-Story, Approximately 10,100 Square Foot General Business Service Development and At-Grade Parking. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. The Formal Application Will be Subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Review. Zoning District: General Manufacturing(GM). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Sheldon S. Ah Sing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3223 Hanover Street [17PLN-00225]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Major Architectural Review Application to Allow the Construction of a New Two-Story 67,200 Square Foot Office / R&D Building. Environmental Assessment: An Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration was Circulated for Public Comment From June 28, 2018 to July 30, 2018. Zoning District: RP (Research Park) and RP(L) (Research Park with Landscape Combining District). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Graham Owen at email@example.com.
4. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 429 University Avenue [18PLN-00240]: Recommendation on the Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Minor Architectural Review Consistent With Condition of Approval #3, for a Previously Approved MixedUse Building (14PLN-00222), Requiring Architectural Review Board Approval for the Proposed West Elevation Wall Design, Landscape Details, and Exterior Building Materials, Colors, and Craftsmanship. Environmental Assessment: Use of Mitigated
Negative Declaration Prepared for 14PLN-00222. Zoning District: CD-C(G)(P) (Downtown Commercial with Ground Floor and Pedestrian Shopping Overlay). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Adam Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org. – POSTPONED
Approval of Minutes
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for July 5, 2018.
6. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for July 19, 2018.
7. 3877 El Camino Real [14PLN-00464]: Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes Related to Lighting, Landscaping, Hardscaping and Sizing of Commemorative Plaque. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance With Section 15061(b)(3) That the Project is not Subject to CEQA Because the Proposed Revisions Will not Have a Significant Effect on the Environment. Zoning Districts: CS (Service Commercial) and RM-30 (Medium Density Multiple-Family Residence District). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Sheldon S. Ah Sing at email@example.com.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements