October 18th, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
- Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, and 2) Tentative Future Agenda items.
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 1841 Page Mill Road [18PLN-00213]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Master Sign Program With Sign Exceptions to Allow for new Monument Signs, Directory Signs, and Directional Signs. Environmental Assessment: Exempt From the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance With Guideline Section 15311 (Accessory Structures). Zone District: RP (Research Park). For More Information Contact Project Planner Garrett Sauls at Garrett.Sauls@cityofpaloalto.org.
Approval of Minutes
3. Draft Architectural Review Board Minutes of August 2, 2018.
4. 2609 Alma Street [18PLN-00074]: Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes Related to 1) Rear Facade Design and Materials, and 2) Rear Yard Landscaping Plan. Environmental Assessment: Addendum to the Mitigated Negative Declaration Prepared for 14PLN00253. Zoning Districts: RM-30. For More Information Contact the Project Planner Emily Foley at email@example.com.
5. 250 Sherman Avenue [17PLN-00256]: Subcommittee Review of the Previously Approved Public Safety Building That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes for Bollard Lighting and Material Finishes, Textures and Colors. For More Information Contact the Chief Planning Official Amy French at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements