November 15th, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
- Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, and 2) Tentative Future Agenda items.
2. PUBLIC HEARING: Architectural Review Board Input on Peninsula Corridor Electrification Project (PCEP) Overhead Contact System Foundation & Pole Layouts Design for Installation Within Caltrain Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board (JPB) Right of Way in Palo Alto. Environmental Assessment: The JPB Certified the Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR) and Adopted a Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Plan (MMRP) in January 2015, Following Publication of the Draft EIR in February 2014 for Public Comment. For More Information Contact the Chief Planning Official Amy French at email@example.com.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 4256 El Camino Real (18PLN-00096): Consideration of a Major Architectural Review for a new 51,300 Square Foot FiveStory Hotel Including 100 Guest Rooms and Below-Grade Parking. Director’s Adjustment Requested for a Reduction in Required On-site Parking (15%) and Loading Space Dimensions. Environmental Assessment: Pending. Zone District: CS (Service Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approval of Minutes
4. 744 San Antonio Road [15PLN-00314]: Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes Related to Lighting. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance With Section 15061(b)(3) That the Project is not Subject to CEQA Because the Proposed Revisions Will not Have a Significant Effect on the Environment. Zoning Districts: CS (Service Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Sheldon S. Ah Sing at email@example.com.
5. 3945 El Camino Real [16PLN-00374]: Second Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes Related to 1) Designated Guest Parking Spaces, 2) Details for Several Material Choices, 3) Location and Design of at Least two Benches, and 4) Alternative Colors/Stains for the Siding. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance with Section 15301 (Existing Facilities). Zoning Districts: CS/RM-30. For More Information Contact Project Planner Graham Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 3223 Hanover Street: Subcommittee Review of Building 1 (16PLN-00190) and Building 2 (17PLN-00255) Landscaping and Bicycle Path Improvement Plans in Accordance with Respective Conditions of Approval.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements