November 7th, 2019
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recent Project Decisions.
2. PUBLIC HEARING/QUASI-JUDICIAL. 180 El Camino Real [19PLN-00110]: Continuation of the October 3, 2019 Hearing for Consideration of a Major Architectural Review to Allow the Demolition of the Existing 94,300 Square Foot Macy’s Men’s Building Located in the Stanford Shopping Center and the Construction of (1) a Retail Building, Approximately 43,500 sf, (2) two Retail Buildings, Approximately 3,500 sf each, and (3) a Retail Building, Approximately 28,000 sf (78,500 sf in total). Environmental Assessment: Exempt From the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance With Guideline Section 15302 (Replacement or Reconstruction). Zoning District: CC (Community Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at Samuel.Gutierrez@cityofpaloalto.org.
3. Discussion of Potential Topics for Joint Study Session with City Council.
6. 565 Hamilton Avenue [18PLN-00313]: Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes Related to Colors/Materials, Height and Trim Band. Environmental Assessment: Categorically Exempt from the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per Guideline Section 15332. Zoning District: CD-C(P) and RM-40 (Downtown Commercial & Residential Multi-Family). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Sheldon S. Ah Sing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approval of Minutes
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for October 3, 2019.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
5. North of Ventura Coordinated Area Plan (NVCAP) – Board member Lew