December 3rd, 2020
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recent Project Decisions.
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3585 El Camino Real [17PLN-00305]: Consideration of a Major Architectural Review to Allow The Demolition of a 800 Square Foot Commercial Building and the Construction of a New Three-Story MixedUse Project Including 2,400 Square Feet of Office Space, and Three Residential Units. This is a Housing Incentive Program Project with a Variance Request to Deviate From the Parking Lot Shading Requirement. Environmental Assessment: Mitigated Negative Declaration. Zoning District: CN (Neighborhood Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Sheldon S. Ah Sing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3241 Park Boulevard [20PLN-00032]: Recommendation on a Major Architectural Review to allow for the demolition of a portion of the existing 4,500 square foot building and addition, resulting in a proposed floor area of 7,861 square feet. Environmental Assessment: Pending. Zoning District: GM. For More Information Contact the Project Planner Garrett Sauls at Garrett.Sauls@CityofPaloAlto.org.
4. Study Session on Ex-parte Communications Between Architectural Review Board Members and Applicants, Developers and Other Persons (Continued from November 19th).
Approval of Minutes
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for November 5, 2020
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
North of Ventura Coordinated Area Plan (NVCAP) Working Group Updates – Boardmember Lew
7. Architectural Review Board Annual Report to Council: Review of Letter