December 5th, 2019
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recent Project Decisions.
2. PUBLIC HEARING/QUASI-JUDICIAL. 180 El Camino Real [19PLN-00110]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Major Architectural Review to Allow the Demolition of the Existing 94,300 Square Foot Macy’s Men’s Building Located in the Stanford Shopping Center and the Construction of (1) a Retail Building, Approximately 43,500 sf, (2) two Retail Buildings, Approximately 3,500 sf each, and (3) a Retail Building, Approximately 28,000 sf (78,500 sf in total). Environmental Assessment: Exempt From the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance With Guideline Section 15302 (Replacement or Reconstruction). Zoning District: CC (Community Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at Samuel.Gutierrez@cityofpaloalto.org.
Study Session/Preliminary Review
3. Receive an Introduction on the Objective Standards Project and Provide Feedback to Staff.
Approval of Minutes
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for October 17, 2019.
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for November 7, 2019.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
5. North of Ventura Coordinated Area Plan (NVCAP) – Board member Lew
7. 2342 Yale Street [18PLN-00224]: Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Architectural Review Application That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes Related to Materials, Trash Enclosure, Bike Locker and Related Lighting and Circulation. Environmental Assessment: Exempt From the Provisions of CEQA in Accordance With Guideline Section 15303 (New Construction). Zoning District: RMD (NP). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Emily Foley at email@example.com.
8. 250 Sherman [17PLN-00256]: Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes Related to the Tower Design for the Public Safety Building. Environmental Assessment: Certified Environmental Impact Report. Zone District: Public Facilities (PF). For More Information Contact Chief Planning Official Amy French at firstname.lastname@example.org.