May 17, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2),Administrative Staff-Level Architectural Review Approvals.
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 356 Hawthorne Avenue [17PLN-00367]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Major Architectural Review to Allow the Demolition of an Existing Four-Unit, 4,032 Square Foot MultiFamily Residential Development and Construction of a new 4,561 Square Foot, MultiFamily Development Comprised of Three Detached Residential Units Each With an Attached Single Car Garage. Environmental Assessment: Exempt From the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance With Guideline Section 15303 (New Construction). Zoning District: RM-15 (Low Density MultipleFamily Residential). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Phillip Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approval of Minutes
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for April 5, 2018.
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for April 19, 2018.
3. Study Session to discuss the South El Camino Design Guidelines
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements