May 3rd, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2),Administrative Staff-Level Architectural Review Approvals.
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3406 Hillview Avenue [17PLN-00438]:Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Site and Design Review toAllow the Demolition of an Existing 62,500 Square Foot R&D Building and Construction of a new two-Story Approximately 82,030 Square Foot Office/R&D Building. This is a Designated Project Under the 2005 Mayfield Development Agreement. Environmental Assessment: A Review of the Mayfield Development Agreement Environmental Impact Report has Been Prepared in Accordance With the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). Zoning District: Research Park (RP-5(D)). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Graham Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. 565 Hamilton (18PLN-00067): Request for Preliminary Architectural Review of a Proposed Three-Story, Approximately 29,900 Square Foot Mixed-Use Development Comprised of Ground Floor Office and Residential, Second Floor Office and Residential, Third Floor Residential (19 Residential Units in Total) and Below-Grade Parking Level. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. The Formal Application Will be Subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Review. Zoning District: CD-C(P) & RM-40 (Downtown Commercial and High Density Multiple-Family Residence District). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Haleigh King at Haleigh.King@cityofpaloalto.org.
Approval of Minutes
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for February 15, 2018.
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for March 1, 2018.
6. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for March 15, 2018.
7. 620 Emerson Street (17PLN-00331): Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes Related to Landscaping on the Roof. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per Guideline Section 15303 (New Construction). Zoning District: CD-C(GF)(P) (Downtown Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at email@example.com.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements