April 19th, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2),Administrative Staff-Level Architectural Review Approvals
- PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 2755 El Camino Real [16PLN-00464]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Site and Design Review to Allow Construction of a 57 Unit Multi-family Residence at the Project Site. The Project Also Includes a Request for a Zoning Code Text Amendment Ordinance to Create a New Workforce Combining District and a Zoning Map Amendment Ordinance to Apply the New District to the Project Site. Council Will Consider These Ordinances Along With the Site and Design Review Application. Environmental Assessment: An Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND) was Published for Public Comment on January 19, 2018 and Circulation Ended on February 20, 2018. Zoning District: Public Facilities (PF). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Claire Hodgkins at Claire.Hodgkins@cityofpaloalto.org.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3945 El Camino Real [16PLN-00374]: Request for Approval of a Major Architectural Review to Allow an Exterior Remodel of an Existing Two-Story Hotel building at 3945 El Camino Real. Environmental Assessment: The Project is Exempt CEQA per Guideline Section 15301 (Existing Facilities). Zoning District: RM-30/CS. For more information, contact the project planner Phillip Brennan at email@example.com.
Approval of Minutes
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for February 15, 2018.
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for March 1, 2018.
6. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for March 15, 2018.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements