April 5th, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2),Administrative Staff-Level Architectural Review Approvals
- PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3265 El Camino Real [15PLN-00312]: Request for Architectural Review for a new Three Story Mixed Use Project with 282 Square Feet of Commercial Space and Three Residential Units (4,492 Square Feet). The Applicant Also Seeks a Variance to the Minimum Mixed-use Ground Floor Commercial Floor Area Ratio and Design Enhancement Exception to Reduce the Required Driveway Width From 20-Feet to 16-Feet six-Inches. Environmental Assessment: An Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration was Circulated for Public Comment From March 23, 2018 to April 23, 2018. Zoning District: CS (Service Commercial). For More Information Contact the City’s Consultant and Project Planner Adam Petersen at APetersen@m-group.us.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 620 Emerson Street (17PLN-00311): Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Minor Architectural Review to Allow Demolition of an Existing Single Story Building and Construct a New Two Story 4,256 Square Foot Commercial Building for the Expansion of Nobu Restaurant. The Project Includes Replacement of Three On-Site Parking Spaces with Five In-Lieu Spaces in the Downtown Parking Assessment District. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per Guideline Section 15303 (New Construction) Zoning District: CD-C(GF)(P) (Downtown Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at email@example.com.
4. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 180 El Camino Real [18PLN-00055]: Request by Jason Smith, on Behalf of the Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University, for Minor Board Level Architectural Review of Facades and Signage Changes for new Tenant Jeffrey, in Building J at Stanford Shopping Center. Environmental Assessment: Categorically Exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per CEQA Guideline Section 15301. Zoning District: Community (CC). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at Samuel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. QUASI-JUDICIAL. 695 Arastradero Road (18PLN-00046): Request for Preliminary Architectural Review of a Proposed new One-Story, 5,400 Square Foot Reception Pavilion With a Partial Storage Basement on a Central Portion of the Alta Mesa Cemetery. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. The Formal Application Will be Subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Review. Zoning District: RE (Residential Estate). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Claire Hodgkins at Claire.email@example.com.
Approval of Minutes
6. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for December 7, 2017 and February 1, 2018.
7. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for February 15 and March 1, 2018.
8. 3001 El Camino Real [16PLN-00097]: Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes Related to Roofline Changes and the Stair Enclosure Design. Environmental Assessment: Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) was adopted on October 23, 2017. Zoning District: RM-30 (Medium Density Multiple-Family Residential District) and CS (Service Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Claire Hodgkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. 180 Hamilton Avenue [17PLN-00171]: Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes Related to Landscaping and Lighting. Environmental Assessment: Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per Guideline Section 15301 (Existing Facilities). Zoning District: CD-C(GF)(P) (Downtown Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at email@example.com.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements