March 15th, 2018
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2),Administrative Staff-Level Architectural Review Approvals
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL: 250 Hamilton Avenue [17PLN-00169]: Consideration of Tier 3 Wireless Communication Facility Permit Applications for the Deployment of Small Cell Wireless Communication Equipment on Utility Poles in the Public Right of Way. While the Original Application Included 18 Small Cell Nodes Within the Mid-Town, Palo Verde, St. Claire Gardens, and South of Mid-Town neighborhoods, the Current Request is for Approval of 11 Small Cell Nodes. One Viable Alternate to Node 133 Node (Node 133-E near 949 Loma Verde) is Also Presented for ARB Consideration. The Applicant Removed Seven Small Cell Nodes (Nodes #127, #139, #146, #136, #140, #141, and #147) from ARB Consideration at This Time. Environmental Assessment: Exempt pursuant to CEQA Class 3, Guidelines Section 15303. Zoning: Within Residential Districts. For More Information, Contact Planner Rebecca Atkinson at email@example.com.
- PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 2755 El Camino Real [16PLN-00464]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Site and Design Review to Allow Construction of a 57 Unit Multi-family Residence at the Project Site. The Project Also Includes a Request for a Zoning Code Text Amendment Ordinance to Create a New Workforce Combining District and a Zoning Map Amendment Ordinance to Apply the New District to the Project Site. Council Will Consider These Ordinances Along With the Site and Design Review Application. Environmental Assessment: An Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND) was Published for Public Comment on January 19, 2018 and Circulation Ended on February 20, 2018. Zoning District: Public Facilities (PF). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Claire Hodgkins at Claire.Hodgkins@cityofpaloalto.org.
4. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3223 Hanover Street [17PLN-00225]: Consideration of a Major Architectural Review to Allow the Construction of a new two-Story 67,000 Square Foot Office/ R&D Building. Environmental Assessment: An Initial Study is Being Prepared in Accordance With the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). Zoning District: RP (Research Park) and RP(L) (Research Park with Landscape Combining District). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Graham Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 356 Hawthorne Avenue [17PLN-00367]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Major Architectural Review to Allow the Demolition of an Existing Four-Unit, 4,032 Square Foot Multi-Family Residential Development and Construction of a new 4,561 Square Foot, Multi-Family Development Compromised of Three Detached Residential Units Each With an Attached Single Car Garage. Environmental Assessment: Exempt From the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance With Guideline Section 15303 (New Construction). Zoning District: RM-15 (Low Density Multiple-Family Residential). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Phillip Brennan at email@example.com.
Approval of Minutes
6. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for December 7, 2017.
7. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for February 1, 2018.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements