March 21st, 2019
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
- Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, and 2) Tentative Future Agenda items.
2. 700 Welch [18PLN-00331]: Request by Stanford Medicine for Major Architectural Review of a Stanford University Medical Center Master Wayfinding Sign Program for Sign Installations on Private Property Adjacent to Quarry Road, Welch Road, and Pasteur Drive, and Within the Public Rights of Way. Sign Exceptions are Requested for Some Signs. Zoning Districts: PC (1992), RM-40, MOR, and HD. Environmental Assessment: Pending. For more information, contact the Project Planner: Rebecca Atkinson at Rebecca.Atkinson@CityofPaloAlto.org.
3. ARB Review and Recommendation of Draft Objective Aesthetic, Noise, and Related Standards for Wireless Communications Facilities in the Public Rights of Way. For more information, contact Rebecca.Atkinson@CityofPaloAlto.org.
Approval of Minutes
6. 3200 El Camino Real [17PLN-00156]: Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Project Changes to Address Architectural Details. Environmental Assessment: An Initial Study Prepared in Accordance With the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) was Circulated Between December 5, 2018 and January 4, 2019. Zoning District: Service Commercial (CS). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Sheldon S. Ah Sing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
1. North Ventura Coordinated Area Plan (NVCAP) Update- Board member Lew.
2. Architectural Review Board Annual Report to City Council: Drafting and Proposed Contents.
3. Other questions, comments, or announcements.