May 16th, 2019
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
- Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, and 2) Tentative Future Agenda Items.
2. 567 Homer Avenue [18PLN-00145]: Request for Preliminary Architectural Review to Allow Demolition of an Existing 1,292 Square Feet Two-Family Residential Building and Construction of a Three-Story, Three-Unit Residential Project. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project. The Formal Project Will be Subject to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Review. Zoning District: RM-30 (Multiple Family Residential). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Sheldon S. Ah Sing at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Approval of Minutes
3. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for April 4, 2019.
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for April 18, 2019.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
5. North of Ventura Coordinated Area Plan (NVCAP) – Board Member Lew
6. Architectural Review Board Annual Report to City Council: Review of Draft Letter