May 21st, 2020
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recent Project Decisions.
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3585 El Camino Real [17PLN-00305]: Consideration of a Major Architectural Review to Allow The Demolition of a 800 Square Foot Commercial Building and the Construction of a New Three-Story MixedUse Project Including 2,400 Square Feet of Office Space, and Three Residential Units. This is a Housing Incentive Program Project with a Variance Request to Deviate From the Parking Lot Shading Requirement. Environmental Assessment: Mitigated Negative Declaration. Zoning District: CN (Neighborhood Commerical). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Sheldon S. Ah Sing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 486 Hamilton Avenue [19PLN-00347]: Consideration of a Major Architectural Review to Allow the Demolition of a 2,500 Square Foot Commercial Building and the Construction of a New Three-Story MixedUse Project Including 2,500 Square Feet of Retail Space, 2,500 Square Feet of Office Space, and Four Residential Units. Environmental Assessment: Pending. Zoning District: CD-C(P) (Downtown Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at email@example.com.
4. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 250 Hamilton Avenue [19PLN-00220]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Minor Board Level Architectural Review of Three New Bus Stops in the Public Rights-of-Way Located at 3380 Coyote Hill Road, 3223 Hanover Street and 1501 Page Mill Road. Environmental Assessment: Exempt From the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance With Guideline Section 15311. Zoning District: PF (Public Facility). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Garrett Sauls at firstname.lastname@example.org. Study Sessi
Approval of Minutes
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for April 16, 2020
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
7. North of Ventura Coordinated Area Plan (NVCAP) Working Group Updates – Boardmember Lew