June 20th, 2019
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
- Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, and 2) Tentative Future Agenda Items.
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 3000 El Camino Real (18PLN-00277): Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of Major Architectural Review for a Master Sign Program to allow three monument signs, six directory signs and thirteen directional signs and a Sign Exception to exceed sign height and/or area for free standing signs and directional signs. Environmental Assessment: Exempt From the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance With Guideline Section 15311 (Accessory Structures). Zoning District: PC-4637. For More Information Contact the Project Planner Danielle Condit at Danielle.Condit@cityofpaloalto.org.
3. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 180 El Camino Real [19PLN-00110]: Consideration of a Major Architectural Review to Allow the Demolition of the Existing 94,300 Square Foot Macy’s Men’s Building Located in the Stanford Shopping Center for the Construction of a new Three-Story Stand Alone Retail Building, Approximately 43,500 Square Feet, two Retail Buildings, Approximately 3,500 Square Feet each and Construction of a New Stand Alone Retail Building, Approximate 28,000 Square Feet (Total Square Feet 78,500). Environmental Assessment: Exempt From the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in Accordance With Guideline Section 15302 (Replacement or Reconstruction). Zoning District: CC (Community Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at Samuel.Gutierrez @cityofpaloalto.org.
Approval of Minutes
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for May 2, 2019.
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for May 16, 2019.
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements