July 2nd, 2020
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recent Project Decisions.
2. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 4260 El Camino Real [19PLN-00142]: Consideration of a Minor Architectural Review to Allow for Façade Renovation to an Existing Structure. Scope of Work Includes Removing Existing Wood Siding and Replacing it With new Stucco and Metal Siding, new Paint and Metal Cable Railing Along all Stairways. Environmental Assessment: Exempt. Zoning District: CS (Service Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Emily Foley at email@example.com.
Approval of Minutes
3. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for May 7, 2020
4. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for May 21, 2020
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Subcommittee Meeting Minutes for June 4, 2020
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
6. 620 Emerson Street (19PLN-0326): Subcommittee Review of Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return with Details on the Design, Pattern, and Material Samples for the Bronze Metal Gates and Grate Proposed Along the Front Façade. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per Guideline Section 15303 (New Construction). Zoning District: CD-C(GF)(P) (Downtown Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Samuel Gutierrez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. 3215 Porter Drive [19PLN-00220]: Subcommittee Review of a Previously Approved Project That was Conditioned to Return With Additional Details Related to Building Facade Materials and the Rear Stairway/Balcony. Environmental Assessment: Mitigated Negative Declaration. Zoning District: RP (Research Park). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Garrett Sauls at email@example.com.
Hi, I am a resident of Palo Alto and has been very interested with the architectural details of the buildings in our beautiful city. I would like to attend your next architectural review board meeting which is to be held in tomorrow morning. However,, I could not find any meeting agenda for tomorrow’s meeting.
I am wondering whether this meeting is not open to public. If it is open to the residents, can someone let me know how I could access the meeting agenda, meeting access code(s) a few days before meeting or when it is available in the future? Thanks
You should contact the City of Palo Alto for your request. You can go to their website at http://www.cityofpaloalto.org, they usually have all of the agendas for the meetings there.