July 7th, 2022
Call to Order / Roll Call
Agenda Changes, Additions, and Deletions
City Official Reports
1. Transmittal of 1) the ARB Meeting Schedule and Attendance Record, 2) Tentative Future Agenda items and 3) Recently Submitted Projects
2. PUBLIC HEARING/QUASI-JUDICIAL. 180 El Camino REAL [22PLN-00049]: Recommendation on Applicant’s Request for Approval of a Board Level Architectural Review Application to Allow for the Demolition of the Existing Building J (formerly LaBelle Day Spa) and Modifications to the Previously Approved Building EE Including a Standalone Building with New Storefront Facades for Two Future Restaurant Tenants. Environmental Assessment: Exempt from CEQA per Section 15302 (Replacement or Reconstruction). Zoning District: CC (Community Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Tamara Harrison at Tamara.Harrison@mbakerintl.com.
3. Discuss how the ARB’s Expertise Could Best be Used in the Early Portions of a Planning Project
4. Discuss ARB Awards Ceremony
Approval of Minutes
5. Draft Architectural Review Board Meeting Minutes for May 19, 2022
Board Member Questions, Comments or Announcements
AdHoc Committee Agenda
6. 2585 E Bayshore Road [21PLN-00121]: Ad Hoc Committee to Further Review the Proposed Street Trees Along the Frontage and to Provide Alternative Materials or Colors that are of a Warmer Color Scheme. Environmental Assessment: Exempt From CEQA in Accordance With Guideline Section 15303 (New Construction). Zoning District: ROLM (E)(D)(AD)(Research Office and Limited Manufacturing with a Site and Design and Automobile Dealership Combining District). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Claire Raybould at claire.raybould@Cityofpaloalto.org. (Thompson and Baltay).
7. 180 El Camino Real [22PLN-00070]: Ad Hoc Committee to Review Circulation Plan for Center and Tenant Entrances, Details of White oak Washed Wood Slats, Details of Decorative Steel Panel Railing, and Details of the Underside of Metal Awnings. Environmental Assessment: Exempt From CEQA in Accordance with Guideline 15301 (Existing Facilities). Zoning District: CC (Community Commercial). For More Information Contact the Project Planner Tamara Harrison at Tamara.Harrison@cityofpaloalto.org. (Chen and Rosenberg).