January 10th, 2022
Call to Order
1. CONFERENCE WITH REAL PROPERTY NEGOTIATORS Authority: Government Code Section 54956.8 Property: 445 Bryant Street Assessor’s Parcel Number 120-15-107 Negotiating Party: JSRFIT LLC, a California limited liability company d.b.a. Form Fitness City Negotiators: Ed Shikada and Kiely Nose Subject of Negotiations: Lease Price and Terms of Payment.
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
2. Approve Minutes from December 6th and 13th, 2021 and January 3, 2022.
3. Approval of Contract C22181106 with Universal Site Services Inc. for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $1,214,373 Over a Five Year Term for Scheduled and On-Call Steam Cleaning Services at Various City Locations.
4. Adoption of Labor Agreements with 1) Service Employees International Union Hourly (SEIU-H) Unit , 2) Utilities Management and Professional Association of Palo Alto (UMPAPA), and 3) Service Employee International Union (Classification Revision).
5. Adopt a Park Improvement Ordinance for the Replacement of the Palo Alto Flood Basin Tide Gate Structure in the City’s Baylands.
6. Adoption of Two Resolutions Authorizing Participation in the California Arrearage Payment Program (CAPP) for Gas and Electric Utilities, and the California Water and Wastewater Arrearage Payment Program (CWWAPP), Including Acceptance of Funds and Crediting Eligible Utility Accounts; and Approval of Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2022 Budget Appropriation Ordinance for the Electric, Gas, and Water Funds to Account for CWWAPP and CAPP Funds.
7. Adoption of an Interim Ordinance Amending Titles 16, 18 and 21 in Response to Senate Bills 9 and 478, Including Amendment to the City’s Affordable Housing Requirements for SB 9 Projects. CEQA Status: This Action is not Considered a Project or is Exempt from CEQA in Accordance With Government Code Sections 66411.7(n) and 65852.21(j) or Section 15061 of the State CEQA Guidelines.
8. SECOND READING: Adoption of an Ordinance Restating Procedures For Expedited Permitting Processing For Electric Vehicle Charging Systems (FIRST READING: December 13, 2021 PASSED: 6-0, Kou absent).
9. SECOND READING: Adoption of a Park Improvement Ordinance for Renovations at Cameron Park (FIRST READING: February 8, 2021 PASSED: 7-0).
City Manager Comments
10. PUBLIC HEARING: Staff Recommend the City Council Review the North Ventura Coordinated Area Plan (NVCAP) Preferred Alternative, Take Public Comment, and Endorse the Preferred Alternative.
11. Review and Accept the FY 2023 – FY 2032 Long Range Financial Forecast (LRFF) and FY 2023 Budget Development Guidelines.
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements