January 11th, 2021
Call to Order
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
2. Approval of a Purchase Order With Altec Industries in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $633,866 for the Purchase of two 2022 DH50 Hydraulic Digger Derrick Rear Mount Crane Trucks, Utilizing a Cooperative Purchasing Agreement and Funded Under Capital Improvement Project VR-20000.
3. Adoption of a Resolution Amending the Conflict of Interest Code for Designated City Officers and Employees as Required by the Political Reform Act and Regulations of the Fair Political Practices Commission, and Repealing Resolution Number 9800.
4. SECOND READING: Adoption of an Ordinance Amending Section 18.52.070 (Parking Regulations for CD Assessment District) to Temporarily Extend Ineligibility of Certain Uses to Participate in the University Avenue In-lieu Parking Program for 18 Months (FIRST READING: December 7, 2020 PASSED: 4-2 Fine, Tanaka no, Cormack absent).
5. SECOND READING: Adoption of a Temporary Ordinance Amending Title 18 (Zoning) of the Palo Alto Municipal Code to Broaden Permissible Uses and Raise Thresholds for Conditional Use Permits for Some Land Uses Throughout the City. Environmental Review: California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Exemption 15061(b)(3) (FIRST READING: December 14, 2020 PASSED: 7-0).
City Manager Comments
7. Approval of the Macias Gini & O’Connell’s Audit of the City of Palo Alto’s Financial Statements as of June 30, 2020 and the Management Letter; Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR); and FY 2020 Budget Amendments in Various Funds.
8. Update and Discussion on the Plan Bay Area 2050 Final Blueprint and the Regional Housing Needs Allocation (RHNA) Processes; and Direction to Staff Regarding the City’s Response, Including Preparation of Formal Comment Letters.
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements