November 2nd, 2020
Call to Order
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
1. Approval of Action Minutes for the October 19, 2020 City Council Meeting
2. Approval of a Blanket Purchase Order With Graniterock in the Amount of $400,000 Annually for a Three-year Term for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $1,200,000 for Asphalt Concrete Materials for Public Works and Utilities Departments.
3. Accept the Staff Report on the Palo Alto Police Department (PAPD) Revised Policy 300 on Use of Force.
4. Refer the Development of Permanent Public Art on King Plaza at City Hall to the Public Art Commission.
5. Approve and Authorize the Extension of the Fall 2020 Board and Commission Recruitment for Positions on the Architectural Review Board, Planning Transportation Commission, Historic Resources Board, and Parks and Recreation Commission for an Additional six Weeks, With an Application Deadline of December 16, 2020.
City Manager Comments
6. Adoption of an Ordinance Amending the Municipal Code to Rename Foothills Park to Foothills Nature Preserve and Open it to the General Public by Removing Limits on Non-residents, While Maintaining the Maximum Capacity of 1,000 Persons and Providing Residents First Access to Reservations for Towle Campground and Oak Grove Group Picnic Area.
7. Approval of a Surveillance Policy for the use of Construction Cameras at the California Avenue Parking Garage and Highway 101 Pedestrian/Bicycle Overpass Construction Projects, and of a Surveillance Policy for the use of a Parking Guidance System, in Accordance With the Surveillance and Privacy Protection Ordinance (Continued From September 21, 2020).
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements