January 19th, 2021
Call to Order
1. CONFERENCE WITH REAL PROPERTY NEGOTIATORS Authority: Government Code Section 54956.8 Property: 445 Bryant Street, Assessor’s Parcel Number 120-15-107 Negotiating Party: Tesla, Inc., a Delaware corporation City Negotiators: Ed Shikada, Kiely Nose Subject of Potential Negotiations: Lease Price and Terms of Payment.
2. 2951 El Camino Real [20PLN-00158]: Prescreening of a Proposal to Rezone the Subject Property From CS (Service Commercial) and R-1 (Single-family Residential) to Planned Home Zoning (PHZ) and Redevelop the Site With a Mixed-use Development That Includes Approximately 113 new Residential Units, 5,000 Square Feet of Office Space, 1,000 Square Feet of Retail Space, and Provides Parking within a Below-grade Garage. Environmental Assessment: Not a Project; Any Subsequent Formal Application Would be Subject to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). Zoning District: CS and R-1.
3. Discuss and Accept the Human Relations Commission’s Report “Black and Brown Palo Alto – History and Current Experience” and Provide Feedback and Direction on Their Action Plan to Address Equity and Inclusion.
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
City Manager Comments
6. Adoption of an Ordinance to Amend the Municipal Fee Schedule to add Vehicle Entrance Fees for Foothills Park, and to Amend Palo Alto Municipal Code (PAMC) Section 22.04.150(k) to Adjust Attendance Limits at Foothills Park.
7. SECOND READING: Adoption of a Temporary Ordinance Amending Title 18 (Zoning) of the Palo Alto Municipal Code to Broaden Permissible Uses and Raise Thresholds for Conditional Use Permits for Some Land Uses Throughout the City. Environmental Review: California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Exemption 15061(b)(3) (FIRST READING: December 14, 2020 PASSED: 7-0) (Continued From January 11, 2021).
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements