January 23rd, 2023
Call to Order
SPECIAL ORDER OF THE DAY
1. CONFERENCE WITH CITY ATTORNEY
Subject: Written Liability Claim Against the City of Palo Alto by James Goodrich
(Claim No. C22-0013) Authority: Government Code Section 54956.9(e)(3).
2. CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
City Designated Representatives: City Manager and his Designees Pursuant to Merit System Rules and Regulations (Ed Shikada, Kiely Nose, Sandra Blanch, Nicholas Raisch, Molly Stump, and Caio Arelleano) Employee Organization: Service Employees International Union, (SEIU) Local 521, Utilities Management and Professional Association of Palo Alto (UMPAPA)Palo Alto Peace Officer’s Association (PAPOA), Palo Alto Police Management Association (PMA), International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) local 1319, Palo Alto Fire Chiefs Association (FCA),; Authority: Government Code Section 54957.6 (a)
3. Presentation of the Annual Community Survey Results
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
8. Acceptance of the Macias Gini & O’Connell Audit of the City of Palo Alto’s Financial Statements as of June 30, 2022 and the Management Letter; Approval of the FY 2022 Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR); and Amendments to the FY 2022 Budget in Various Funds, as Recommended by the Finance Committee.
10. Approval of Contract with CivicPlus, LLC (C23186719) for CivicRec Recreation Management Software for a Period of Six Years in an Amount Not to Exceed $735,065 (Including a 5% Contingency for Additional Services Amount of $29,229)
13. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL. 575 Los Trancos [21PLN-00196]: Adoption of a Record of Land Use Action Approving a Major Site and Design Application for the Construction of a new 7,245 Square Foot Single-Family Residence With a new 895 Square Foot Accessory Dwelling Unit and Associated Site Improvements, on a 5.38-Acre Site. Zoning District: Open Space (OS). Environmental Review: Adoption of a Mitigated Negative Declaration and Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program.