January 25th, 2021
Call to Order
Special Orders of the Day
1. Presentation From the Palo Alto Community Child Care Non-profit
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
2. Approval of Action Minutes for the January 4 and 11, 2021 City Council Meetings
3. Review and Acceptance of the Annual Status Report on Development Impact Fees for Fiscal Year 2020 and Adoption of a Resolution Making Statutory Findings for Certain Funds.
4. Request for Authorization to Amend the Existing Legal Service Agreement With the Law Firm of Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley, PC (Contract S17167696) to Increase the Contract Amount by an Additional $85,000, Bringing the new Not-to-Exceed Amount to $340,000; and to Increase the Term by one Year.
City Manager Comments
4A. Provide Feedback and Direction on the Community and Economic Recovery Workplan Which Includes Four Focus Areas: Managing Through the Pandemic, Community Wellness and Wellbeing, Focused Business Support and City Initiatives; and Recommend Returning With Budget Amendments in Various Funds at the Mid-year Budget Review.
5. 922 College Avenue [20PLN-00104]: Request for Review of a Preliminary Parcel Map With Exceptions to Adjust Lot Lines for two Substandard Parcels to Facilitate the Redevelopment and Sale of two Homes. Environmental Assessment: Exempt. Zoning District: R-1 (Single Family Residential).
6. Status Report on the South Palo Alto Bikeways Project Funded by the VERBS Grant; Approval of the Community Engagement Plan; and Approval of Budget Amendments in the Capital Improvement Fund, Projects: Safe Routes to School PL-00026, and El Camino Real Pedestrian Safety and Streetscape PL-18000.
7. Update on the Status of Capital Improvement Fund and Potential Direction on Prioritization of Projects for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Budget and 2022-2026 Capital Improvement Plan.
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements