January 31st, 2022
Call to Order
1. CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS City Designated Representatives: City Manager and his Designees Pursuant to Merit System Rules and Regulations (Ed Shikada, Kiely Nose, Rumi Portillo, Sandra Blanch, Nicholas Raisch, Tori Anthony, Molly Stump, and Terence Howzell) Employee Organization: Service Employees International Union, (SEIU) Local 521, Utilities Management and Professional Association of Palo Alto (UMPAPA)Palo Alto Peace Officers’ Association (PAPOA), Palo Alto Police Management Association (PMA), International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) local 1319, Palo Alto Fire Chiefs Association (FCA), Management and Professional Employees (MGMT) ; Authority: Government Code Section 54957.6 (a).
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
2. Foothills Fire Mitigation and Safety Improvement Strategies, Staff Recommendations to City Council.
City Manager Comments
3. PUBLIC HEARING: Adoption of an Emergency Ordinance and Regular Ordinance Amending Palo Alto Municipal Code Section 9.68 (Relocation Assistance for No-Fault Evictions) by Reducing the Threshold for Applicability from 50 Units to 10 Units or a Lower Threshold. Environmental Assessment: Exempt pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 15061(b)(3). Supplemental Report Added.
4. Parks and Recreation Commission (PRC) Recommends that Council Direct Staff and the PRC to Assess and Conduct Public Outreach on a New Community Gymnasium Project in Palo Alto (ITEM CONTINUED TO MARCH 7, 2022)
5. Colleagues Memo: Consider sale of up to 1 millions gallons per day (MGD) of Individual Supply Guarantee (ISD).
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements