June 18th, 2018
Call to Order
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
City Manager Comments
8. Approval of Contract Amendment Number 4 With Cypress Security, Inc. Increasing the Amount by $330,000 for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $3,662,216, and Extend the Term of the Agreement to September 30, 2018 for Guard Monitoring Services at Palo Alto Caltrain Locations.
9. Approval of Three General Services Contracts for Approximately $2.0 Million per Year in Annual Expenses in the Wastewater Treatment Enterprise Fund: 1)Contract With Denali Water Solutions, LLC for Sludge Hauling Services in an Amount Not to Exceed $2,181,000 for a 3-Year Term; 2) Contract With Lystek International Limited in an Amount Not to Exceed $3,649,000; and 3) Contract With SynagroWWT, Inc. in an Amount Not to Exceed $3,415,000, Both for Offsite Sludge Treatment Services for a 5-Year Term.
10. Approval of Amendment Number 5 With C&S Engineers, Inc. Contract Number C15155208A in the Amount of $119,227 for Construction Administration Services on the Airport Apron Reconstruction, Capital Improvement Program Project AP-16000.
12. Approval of an Agreement with Concordia LLC for 18 Months in the Amount not to Exceed $565,972 for Cubberley Community Center Master Plan and Visioning; Approval of a Cost Share Agreement with the Palo Alto Unified School District for up to $332,986; and Approve Budget Amendments to Fund the Master Plan.
13. Approval of Contract C18172547 With Integrated Design 360 for Development and Support of Sustainability Implementation Plan, Green Building Program, Deconstruction and Source Separation Program, Dewatering Monitoring Program and Utilities On-call Services Through June 30, 2019 for a Total Not-to-Exceed Amount of $606,291.
15. Adoption of a Resolution Placing an Initiative Measure on the November 6, 2018 Ballot to Amend Title 5 of the Palo Alto Municipal Code to Limit Health Care Costs That Hospitals, Medical Clinics and Other Health Care Providers may Charge Patients and Other Payers.
State/Federal Legislation Update/Action
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements