February 13th, 2023
Call to Order
Special Orders of the Day
1. Recognition of the Palo Alto Library as a Five Star Library
AGENDA CHANGES, ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. Approval of Minutes from the January 28, 2023 and January 30, 2023 City Council Meeting.
5. Adoption of a Resolution Adopting Updated Guidelines for the Submission and Tabulation of Protests in Connection with Rate Hearings Conducted Pursuant to Article XIIID, Section 6 of the California Constitution and Repealing and Replacing Resolution 8815; CEQA status—not a project.
CONTINUED ACTION ITEM FROM FEBRUARY 6, 2023
AA1. Approval of the 2023 City Council Priority Focus Areas, and Objectives Areas, Objectives, and Respective Major Projects for Calendar Year 2023 (Item continued from February 6, 2023 Meeting).
2. Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy Update and Study Session
3. Buena Vista Mobile Home Park Update from the Santa Clara County Housing Authority
8. Discuss the FY 2023 Mid-Year Budget Review and Approve 1) FY 2023 Budget Amendments in Various Funds, and 2) Amendments to the FY 2023 Table of Organization to add 5.25 full-time and 2.43 part-time Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Positions
COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS