February 22nd, 2021
Call to Order
Special Orders of the Day
1. Palo Alto Community Fund Presentation
2. CONFERENCE WITH CITY ATTORNEY- EXISTING LITIGATION Subject: Miriam Green v. City of Palo Alto Santa Clara County Superior Court Case No. 16CV300760 (One Case, as Defendant) Authority: Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(1).
Agenda Changes, and Deletions
5. Approval of an Agreement With Utilities Management and Professional Association of Palo Alto (UMPAPA) for Payments to Current and Former Employees Totaling $1,860,900 to Comply the With Public Employees Relations Board (PERB) Decision Number 2664-M; and Adoption of an Agreement Extending the Memorandum of Agreement Between the City and UMPAPA for One-year.
City Manager Comments
7. SECOND READING: Adoption of a Temporary Ordinance Amending Memo Title 18 (Zoning) of the Palo Alto Municipal Code to Broaden Permissible Uses and Raise Thresholds for Conditional Use Permits for Some Land Uses Throughout the City. Environmental Review: California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Exemption 15061(b)(3) (FIRST READING: December 14, 2020 PASSED: 7-0) (Continued From January 25, 2021). MEMO – THIS ITEM HAS BEEN MOVED TO MARCH 8, 2021
8. Adoption of an Ordinance Changing the Name of Foothills Park to Foothills Nature Preserve; and Adoption of an Emergency and Regular Ordinance to add Annual Vehicle Entrance Fees and Adjust Attendance Limits at Foothills Park.
9. Approval of License Plate Reader (LPR) Surveillance Use Policy and Approval of Amendment Number 1 to Contract Number C18172676 With Duncan Solutions to add $140,000, for a new Not-to-Exceed Amount of $767,000 for License Plate Recognition Implementation in Parking Enforcement.
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements