February 4th, 2019
Call to Order
- Study Session With the City’s State Lobbyist Related to the 2019 Legislative Session MEMO
Agenda Changes, Additions and Deletions
City Manager Comments
3. Approval of Amendment Number 2 to Contract Number S16163051 With Grassroots Ecology to Increase the Contract by $13,440 for a Total Amount Not-to-Exceed $26,400, to Increase Services and Extend the Term for San Francisquito Creek Pump Station Riparian Mitigation Maintenance and Monitoring. MEMO
5. SECOND READING: 3703-3709 El Camino Real [18PLN-00136]: Adoption of an Ordinance to Apply the Affordable Housing (AH) Combining District to the Subject Site. Environmental Assessment: Exempt From the Provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per Guideline Section 15194 (Affordable Housing). Zoning District: CN (Neighborhood Commercial) (FIRST READING: January 14, 2019 PASSED 6-0 Kniss absent).
6. Provide Direction to Staff on a Letter to the Santa Clara County Planning Department Regarding Requested Terms for Inclusion in a Possible Development Agreement Between the County and Stanford University Related to the General Use Permit Application.
7. PUBLIC HEARING / QUASI-JUDICIAL: Consideration of Appeals of the Planning and Community Environment Director’s Decisions on Seven Crown Castle Tier 3 Wireless Communication Facilities (WCF) Small Cell Nodes (Cluster 2, University South, File 17PLN-00433) to Conditionally Approve Five Nodes and Deny two Nodes; Appealed by Crown Castle and United Neighbors. The Seven Appealed Tier 3 WCF Permits are in the Public Right of Way Utilizing six Replacement Streetlights and one new Pole Adjacent to the Public Facilities Zone: City Hall Police Station, 275 Forest; Commercial Downtown CD-C (P) Zone: 345 Forest; Residential Transition (SOFA) RT-35 Zone: 248 Homer, 190 Channing; and the DHS (SOFA) Zone: 385 Homer, 905 Waverley (Formerly 400 Channing), 845 Ramona. Environmental Assessment: Exempt Under California Environmental Equality Act (CEQA) Guidelines Section 15303 and Public Resources Code 21080.
State/Federal Legislation Update/Action
Council Member Questions, Comments and Announcements